Thursday, May 30, 2013

I've been having a lot of weird dreams lately. it seems as though my mind maybe a little bit disturbed about a few big fears I've had lately. a dream I had about a couple weeks back was concerning an internship that I had just applied for. I feel a bit afraid that I didn't land a job and so my dreams obviously flared up that fear. I was at the interview and I wasn't nice interview clothes and my competitor with was a dude who is about to leave for a mission for two years. unfortunately, he got the job even though he would not be present for most of his internship because of his mission. Yep. I lost the job to a man that was not going to be there at all. my last dream consisted of me going on a trip that I did not want to 20 days before my wedding. the leader got mad at me for not packing enough gum. yes dreams... they're kind of weird...

No comments:

Post a Comment