Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Life Being Severely Awesome with Casen Sperry

So I am assigned to write a blog for one of my classes, and I do not have anything interesting to write about in my life (or anything I would WANT to write about) other than my adventures with THE Casen Sperry.  Life is good; we are almost done planning the wedding, and we took engagements two days ago.  I have no idea what the pictures will look like for two more weeks, but I will post when I have them.  


For anyone who has not heard yet, we are sending out invitations in a couple weeks, so if you want, follow this link to RSVP and to give us your mailing address for an announcement: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1kAWupfSGlzx2TDBy-0oWGsGP9rF_BZciN-TfquIkf_A/viewform


The reception will be in my backyard and the line will begin at 6:30 until 8:30 pm. The dance party, wedding cake and other such traditions will last until 9 or 9:30. Hope to see you there! 



(A screenshot taken from one of the video clips my friend took during engagements) 

No comments:

Post a Comment